This post contains affiliate links which means that if you click and make a purchase I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you. All opinions are my own.
Nothing says I love you more than a personalized gift. If I had my way, every gift would have a monogram, personal note, or favorite family mantra emblazoned.
When I want to show my loved ones just how much I care, I use my Cricut to create cute professional-looking personalized gifts that are great for the beginner crafter.
[Updated November 2022]
If you’re a crafter needing some gift inspo, look no further. I’ve rounded up a list of 7 easy personalized gifts to make with your Cricut.
Supplies Needed to Make Personalized Gifts with Cricut
- Cricut Maker 3, Cricut Explore 3, Cricut Joy, or Cricut Mug Press
- Cutting Mats
- Cricut Basic Tools
- Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets
- Cardstock Sampler
- Premium Vinyl Bundle – Permanent
- Cricut EasyPress
- Cricut Infusible Ink Pens
Personalized Cricut Gift Ideas
The crafting possibilities are endless once you have a Cricut cutting machine. Whether you’re using the Cricut Maker, Explore, or Joy, there are a lot of cool, thoughtful presents that are also easy to make. Be sure to use this guide as a resource for personalized gifts for all types of occasions.
Color Your Own Gift Bags from Kara Creates
2. Personalized Stuffed Animal Birth Announcement from Tastefully Frugal
3. Personalized Mug and Coasters from Love Create Celebrate
4. Sew Much Ado created a pair of socks with a message.
5. Give the caffeine lover you love a new coffee tray.
6. Make a super cute personalized t-shirt for a beloved pet.
7. Add a name or monogram to a tumbler mug.
I hope these projects provide the inspiration you need to unleash your creativity.
[This post on 7 Easy Personalized Gifts to Make with Your Cricut is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. All opinions are my own.]
If you found this post on Easy Personalized Gifts to Make with your Cricut helpful, you might also like:
Cricut Gift Guide for Beginner Crafters
Mindfulness Activities for Children with Cricut
Creating a Car Survival Kit with Cricut
Pin for later: